Continuing Education for Nebraska Sheriffs
- NSA provides 20 hours of continuing education for all sheriffs on an annual basis as mandated by Nebraska statute.
- NSA is also a reference source for legal questions and a lobbying group representing the interests of law enforcement in the Legislature.
- NSA keeps members up-to-date with all information relative to new legislation and technological advances that impact law enforcement.
- NSA works in partnership with all law enforcement agencies to enhance technology, furnish important information, and continuously provide the highest quality of protection to all citizens in the state of Nebraska.
- NSA participates annually at Husker Harvest Days. At these events, NSA provides an opportunity to meet with local sheriffs and receive information and fun giveaways.
- NSA is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor of the Special Olympics and the Nebraska State Games each year.
- Sheriffs and personnel across the state participate in the annual Nebraska Torch Run, kicking off the games.